Undateable is an American comedy television series. It premiered on May 29, 2014, airing mid-season on NBC as part of the 2013–14 American television season. The multi-camera comedy was created by Adam Sztykiel and is based on the book Undateable: 311 Things Guys Do That Guarantee They Won't Be Dating Or Having Sex by Ellen Rakieten and Anne Coyle
Danny Burton is a 30-ish carefree single guy who has watched most of his friends move on to serious relationships. When his last remaining friend Shannon moves out to get married, Danny searches for a new roommate. A promising candidate is Justin, the owner of Black Eyes Bar (frequently mispronounced "Black Guys Bar") in the Detroit suburb of Ferndale. Justin and his friends – the nerdy Burski, oddball Shelly, and recently out-of-the-closet gay guy Brett – all have certain qualities that make them appear "undateable".
While Danny himself has good luck getting women into bed, he is unable or unwilling to form a lasting commitment with any of them. Danny's attractive sister, Leslie, has similar fears about being undateable, having the "baggage" of being a mid-30's divorcee with children.
- Chris D'Elia as Danny Burton
- Brent Morin as Justin Kearney, Danny's roommate.
- David Fynn as Brett, Justin's employee and friend.
- Rick Glassman as Burski, Justin's friend.
- Ron Funches as Shelly, Justin's friend.
- Bianca Kajlich as Leslie Burton, Danny's sister.
- Bridgit Mendler as Candace (Season 2), Justin's new bartender.
- Briga Heelan as Nicki, Justin's employee and (later) ex-girlfriend.
- Eva Amurri Martino as Sabrina, Danny's ex-girlfriend and Justin's new employee.